Visionary Optics is proud to announce that we will be releasing a new internal order management system. Our new system will allow our customers to order online, receive order and shipping confirmations and as well as invoices with all necessary information.
Here is a quick summary of the changes that you will see and a preview of what is coming next!
- Invoices and Shipping Confirmations have a new format that allow for more detailed information on each of your patient’s highly customized lenses.
A. All Visionary Optics contact information, including our lab/return processing & our remit payment addresses.
B. The ship-to & bill-to address associated with your account, including the shipping method for the order.
C. Patient name, doctor associated with the order, who the order was placed by from your account, your account number, invoice number and shipped date.
D. All details and specifics of each lens including, but not limited to, lens design & parameters, material, lens markings, warranty specifics and pricing.
E. Visionary Optics Warranty & Return Policy – NO CHANGES HAVE BEEN MADE TO OUR POLICIES
Shipping Notification Emails
A. Consistent Solarlink header that includes your account number and the shipped date.
B. Tracking number and shipping method to allow you to view status of your package.
C. Invoice numbers and patient info (last name, first initial) for any orders included in that specific package.
D. Automatic Shipping Confirmation emails will be sent as soon as your orders ship!
The emails will include:
- Electronic copies of your invoice(s)
- Tracking number of your shipment
- What’s included in your shipment (specific orders)
- Where the package was shipped to (your office, drop-shipped to patient, etc.)
Many, many other details internally that will allow us to continue to enhance your customer service experience at Visionary Optics. This is just the beginning!
What isn’t changing?
- There are no changes to our pricing, warranty or business policies. We are simply enhancing the look and details that are provided to you.
- There are no changes to ordering logistics – please continue to call, email us at email@example.com or use our website ordering forms to place your patient’s orders with us.
- Hardcopy invoices will continue to be included in all patient orders (except those being shipped directly to the patient).
- While you will be receiving more transparent communication from us via email, we do want to assure you that email addresses will only be utilized for order processing communication.
An inclusive Customer Portal is coming soon. We are listening! Soon you will be able to log in to place orders, review patient histories and make payments – all at your convenience. Be on the lookout for updates regarding our new Solarlink Customer Portal.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
Thank you for being part of the Visionary Optics Family. We appreciate your patience as we continue to improve our technology platforms to allow us to best serve you & your patients.