Powered by Your Success
Our Partnership Onboarding Sessions are designed to make your fitting with our product easy and accessible, adding value to your Practice
Can't wait to get started?
Start integrating Visionary Optics into your practice now!
firstname.lastname@example.org | 877.533.1509 x1
- Streamlined Step System
- Independent Parameter Adjustments
- 3 zones (Streamlined Design)
- Best for new Visionary Optics Fitters
- Full parameter transparency
- Advanced Customizations
- 5 zones (Full Control)
Invoices, Statements & Billing
Billing Inquiries: 877.533.1509 x5 (Billing Department)
Billing Correspondence: email@example.com
- How do I get billed? We will send out monthly statements to your selected statement method: electronic (via email) or mail (hard copy sent via USPS). You may pay by check, ACH or credit card. We offer a convenient Autopay program where we handle processing your payments for you! Reach out to us to get started or to learn more.
- Can I make a payment online? Yes! Please use our secure Payment Link to make a direct payment to your Visionary Optics account.
- How do I receive invoices? Invoices can be emailed electronically upon shipment or requested as needed. Please let us know if you’d like to receive invoices via email! Packing slips are included in each patient lens pouch as well.
Expand your Practice with VibrantVue®
- Ready to expand your specialty contact lens and dry eye practice? Our VibrantVue® eye care line is designed to provide high-quality products to your patients either directly through you or through our patient ecommerce site at www.VibrantVue.com. At checkout, they will select your name to ensure you receive your Partnership Revenue Credit at the end of each month.The VibrantVue® product line is dedicated to preserving and strengthening the Doctor-Patient relationship. We offer a free VibrantVue Scleral Saline Sampling Program where you will receive samples with your patient’s scleral lens orders. Your account is automatically set up to receive these. Please contact us if you do not want to receive these complimentary samples.
Warranty, Returns & Shipping – Our 90-day risk-free warranty comes with unlimited exchanges with a 100% cancellation policy.
Materials & Coatings – We offer the full spectrum of FDA-cleared material options with a wide range of Dk values. All of our lenses are warrantied and plasma-treated.
Laser Lens ID & Insertion Markings – We make it easy to tell which lenses are on your patient’s eye(s) & exactly how to insert them with our Laser Lens ID and Insertion Markings.
Fitting Sets are shipped dry and should be conditioned prior to use. Our fitting set lenses have a default CT of 400μ, default material of HEXA100, and are laser-marked for identification.
Invoices are emailed to the person who placed the order once the order has shipped. You may also add additional emails to automatically receive invoices this way – ie; accounts payable emails!
No! We recommend hanging onto any lenses within the patient’s current warranty until the warranty is expired or the patient is happy. The only reason you need to return the lenses is if you are cancelling the patient order completely or if there is any issue with the lens. Read more here.