- Astigmatism Front or BackToric Surface - Symmetric Stabilization to eliminate rotational issues.
- When you need a true custom soft lens manufactured to precise specifications and parameters.
- When you need exceptional comfort and vision.
- Specify any parameter; BC, POWER, Cyl POWER, AXIS and DIAMETER you want. See parameters below.
The XPToric is a custom, made to order soft toric that gives you the ability to specify every parameter so that your patient will have the best fitting lens possible. With the Symmetric Stabilization (Double Slab-off) rotational issues should be non-existent.
|Base Curves||6.0 to 22.00|
|Diameter||8.0 to 18.0|
|Sphere Power||+50.00 to -75.00 in .25 D steps|
|Cyl Power||-0.25 to -15.00 in .25 D steps|
|Axis||1° to 180°, in 1° steps|
Base Curve Selection
Take the average K of your patient and use the chart below.
Based on Average 14.0 -14.5 Diam
- Hioxifilcon A (standard), Glycerol Methacrylate polymer with 59% water content. This material is known for more resistance to dehydration, less flexure, and better optical properties than other soft lens materials.
- Methafilcon A is widely used for toric and specialty lenses and is known for good durability.
- Our staff can guide you in the selection of the best polymer for each case.