- When you need a true custom soft lens manufactured to precise specifications and parameters.
- When you need exceptional comfort and vision.
- Specify any parameter; BC, POWER and DIAMETER you want. See parameters below.
The XPSphere is a custom, made to order soft sphere that gives you the ability to specify every parameter so that your patient will have the best fitting lens possible.
|Base Curves||4.3 to 22.0|
|Diameter||6.0 to 20.0|
|Sphere Power||+50.00 to -75.00 in .25 D Steps|
Base Curve Selection
Take the average K of your patient and use the chart below.
Based on Average 14.0 -14.5 Diam
- Hioxifilcon A (standard), Glycerol Methacrylate polymer with 59% water content. This material is known for more resistance to dehydration, less flexure, and better optical properties than other soft lens materials.
- Methafilcon A is widely used for toric and specialty lenses and is known for good durability.
- Our staff can guide you in the selection of the best polymer for each case.